Monday, May 23, 2005

Featured Car 01


1998 Nissan Silvia S14. Class: D1. 225hp 206 ft-lbs. Curb Weight: 2,859 lbs.

0 to 60 mph: 6.6 s
0 to 100 mph: 16.4 s
Top Speed: 141.3 mph

Driven 221.06 mi to date.

I love this car, it was my first purchase when I started the game and I still use it up in the endurance races. It's only power upgrade is a modified exahust that give an extra 5hp. Otherwise it would get bumped into the next class up. Stock weight and tires. It has some new aerodynamics and suspension.

It's a great Class D car and easily handles all the Career class D races. As long as I keep the car from slipping in the turns, there's a ton of speed for the class. With the added downforce, I can take sweeping corners at very good speeds.

The paint scheme has gone through a couple iterations. Right now it's a base of beige with green hilights. Featuring the number 01 for my first car and green lines. It also bears a green Knight chesspiece on the hood and rear bumper. It's not my most extreme design, but probably my favorite right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Soyfu said...

sweet ride

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home